*likes your post* a great interaction, we are truly bonding
some of you are so shallow basing who you want to date purely off looks, you have to consider other qualities about the person too like do they have lots of money, do they drive a nice car etc
Are you ever just overwhelmed by the horrifying thought that maybe, nobody ACTUALLY wants you around? And it’s not that you think everyone hates you, but it’s just that you’re not special to anyone? And that its really kind of sucky that you’re about 98% sure that nobody thinks “Wow, I just really like talking to her.” and that you could probably just disappear without anyone caring that much?
Books are so ideal for lazy people I mean we can do all these amazing things and go to amazing places and experience all these things all while sitting on our ass.
I hate my friends
So my driving instructor texted me, and I was walking so I just typed ‘Ok’ and hit send and then I looked at it and was like WHAT
But as it turns out, my friends are entirely responsible for turning ‘Ok’ into a shortcut.
but what did your driving instructor say
WHAT DID HE SAY
THIS IS NOT A FUN CLIFFHANGER
152,000 people want to know what your teacher responded.
Having to refer to actors by character names for your family
why do people feel the need to emphasize that they normally don’t like taylor swift’s music but like shake it off? just admit that the song is good stop worrying about maintaining your anti-pop hipster image
true as fuck zodiac
- aries: lovable but still a lil bitch
- taurus: p cute but probably sacrifices hamsters to satan in their free time
- gemini: crayola as fuck
- cancer: rude as hell and not to be trusted with shit
- leo: cutest ever
- virgo: really deep and doesn't take any shit
- libra: weird as hell omg
- scorpio: probably satan
- sagittarius: cute and very sweet
- capricorn: to be avoided bc they're like taurus but they probs talk about their hamster sacrifices
- aquarius: charming but hella strange once you know them
- pisces: even more crayola than gemini